Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Non-IU NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

They are calling for Painter to be fired. They have no clue how much of their limited success is because painter knows how to guide the direction of big ten officiating 

Who would they get? That is a joke. They better just enjoy their little victories and be happy.

1 minute ago, KingPG21 said:

The only thing rhat could have made this better is if they were the first, but Virginia screwed that up

No way, then they can claim #1 at that. Virginia will always be the more memorable 1 to lose to a 16 since they were first. No one remembers #2.

As someone from New Jersey, if you told me FDU OR Princeton would have more wins in March Madness this year than Rutgers, I'd say no shot. If you told me both of them would, I'd say you were either writing a crappy episode of the Sopranos or hallucinating. 

I'm not complaining. Only one way tonight can get better basketball wise :92: 

Just now, cthomas said:

I hate how likeable CMP is. He is a class guy and I would love to see our teams play like they do sometimes. Obviously I wanted them to lose but I don't think like this.

I’ve defended Painter. He didn’t coach a good game. They completely abandoned Edey cause two 6’5” guys were doubling him. Bad strategy. 

1 minute ago, cthomas said:

I hate how likeable CMP is. He is a class guy and I would love to see our teams play like they do sometimes. Obviously I wanted them to lose but I don't think like this.

Nah, he's a crybaby.  I hate how much he whines to the officials as his team gets 4x the free throws as the opponent