Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Non-IU NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES

1 minute ago, colonel06 said:

8of 10 by Funk I think was a little more than our game but ok I know we got a beat down by them also.

Wasn’t referring specifically to Funk but he was  7/12 from 3 in that game and the team was 18/31. 

27 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Wasn’t referring specifically to Funk but he was  7/12 from 3 in that game and the team was 18/31. 

Did go back to earlier game stats with the Hoosiers The % of 3’s was almost identical with slightly higher tonight 59 v 58%.against us. 
Funk stats actually 8 of 10 on the 3’s.

Hey, maybe they can finish what AZ started. The complete destruction of my brackets.
Next year I’ll consult my wife on which team’s uniforms are prettier, so I have a shot.
I fill out brackets for fun. I'm perfectly OK to see my brackets blown up by upsets. Of course I'm still ahead from winning a pool worth a couple grand in the early 90s. At 5 bucks a pop, I'm money ahead and it is the only gambling I do.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I know I'm in the minority, but I always root for all B1G teams to win their opening game. Then only IU

I’m with you and I was glad to see MD and PSU, as examples, win yesterday.

While I didn’t exactly break down in tears when Franimal lost I do like for the conference to look good.

No way PSU has this type of year without the portal. Landing Funk and Pickett obviously changed the team. Would be nice if we could land a volume 3 point guy like Funk (he has hit 110 this year at a 42% clip while the most on IU is 58 at 44%)

10 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

I fill out brackets for fun. I'm perfectly OK to see my brackets blown up by upsets. Of course I'm still ahead from winning a pool worth a couple grand in the early 90s. At 5 bucks a pop, I'm money ahead and it is the only gambling I do.

I don't gamble at all, but always enjoy doing the March Madness brackets, purely for the fun of it, and it's more fun when IU is again back in the field.

But geez, atom bomb on day 1, lol. I have alternate brackets (sucker's way out vbg) but NONE of them have AZ crashing and burning. I will never again pick for AZ!

26 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Xavier in real trouble. Down 7 at half. They were outplayed

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Kennesaw lead is now 13. Hope Sean doesn't flood the court.

Arizona coach Sean Miller wins the March Madness of sweating through your  shirt | Mashable