Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Non-IU NCAA TOURNAMENT GAMES

19 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Seems that Purdue is getting the least amount of respect I've ever seen a 1 seed get.

Watch them use it as bulletin board material and make the Final 4 now.

That bulletin board right now is full of press breaking diagrams that Painter posted for his guards.

I am currently in Toronto till Saturday for a conference, and I’ve tried everything to watch the first four for the mens and womens tournaments. Hulu Live, nope. VPN, nope. Sports bars only have hockey, tennis, and baseball. I think I might actually crossed the river Styx. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got nothing against Canada. But, I’ve certainly got something against ridiculous cross-border licensing regulations, which is making me hate Canada at the moment. 

13 minutes ago, Pudman said:

I am currently in Toronto till Saturday for a conference, and I’ve tried everything to watch the first four for the mens and womens tournaments. Hulu Live, nope. VPN, nope. Sports bars only have hockey, tennis, and baseball. I think I might actually crossed the river Styx. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got nothing against Canada. But, I’ve certainly got something against ridiculous cross-border licensing regulations, which is making me hate Canada at the moment. 

4548EB0D-1E2E-4A46-B0A8-F8B790C0F25B.jpeg

10 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

Seems that Purdue is getting the least amount of respect I've ever seen a 1 seed get.

Watch them use it as bulletin board material and make the Final 4 now.

Well, yeah they're a one trick pony where that one trick is highly dependent on B1G style officiating to stay in the game. They also depend on two freshman guards that have no clear advantages over most teams they will play and do not handle pressure well. 

10 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Far cry from his on-court interview postgame where he said something along the lines of "I don't really want to think about Purdue!" then walked off lol.

13 hours ago, Pudman said:

Bummer man. 

https://www.yelp.ca/search?find_desc=bars+to+watch+march+madness&find_loc=Toronto%2C+ON

Good luck!

6 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Thanks! Come to find out that the TSN network, Canadians version of ESPN, will be showing all the mens and womens games across their networks. They just weren’t showing the first four! Now I can avoid this conference and just watch basketball.