Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

IU Women’s Bracket Assessment

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Lmao, at the end of the show they asked who has the worst mascot and one of them said Purdue. 

Carolyn Peck sounded a touch offended. She always kills me. There is no way this successful, elegant woman should be busting out that brutal Tennessee drawl. 

27 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

No one is talking about our Hoosiers. It's the South Carolina show. 

I mean, yeah.  

But we've got a safe field.  First Four winner and we get to travel to Greensboro in the Sweet Sixteen.

BTW... when are tickets going to be announced?  I kinda want to go to that First Four match.

I was paying attention to the coverage. Seems like Iowa - I mean CC had a lot of coverage. But that letter to Grace Berger was amazing. I hope Mac is healthy, if so we are going to win a lot of games. The thing that guy in the broadcast said (not sure his name) is that we are consistent. I think that is key in a tourney! Go IU!

Edited by GoHoosiers1996