Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: NCAA R64 vs. Kent State - 3/17 @ 10:45 pm (no lie)ET on TBS

37 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

Noon? No. I’d rather have something more reasonable than 8:40. Five-ish or six-ish would’ve been better.

Also, 8:40 is dependent on the 6:10 game….. a foul plagued whistle game or OT will push it beyond 9 o’clock.

I get it, I don’t look forward to being calm enough for sleep until midnight on a Sunday night.  But I’ll sacrifice that so the kids can get the extra rest, even just a couple hours.

9 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Bates just clanked one of the nastiest assists I’ve seen in a while. 

Zero mention from Debbie “Antonelli’s Cheese Shop commercial” Antonelli, because god forbid she provide any insight. 

And we all think Bardo is bad try listening to her during ACC games.

8 hours ago, rcs29 said:

My wife tonight, not this game, said women announcers don't work for men's CBB. Said same woman is great for softball and I agree....don't know the name of who she was speaking though.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Beth Mowins?

8 hours ago, rcs29 said:

And no I'm not in the he man woman haters club just saying it doesn't work for men's CBB. It actually works in NBA though. Taking cover right now

I can take Doris Burke. 

25 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Think that's it. I watch quite a bit of the softball tournament and find her fantastic for that.

No it's Holly Rowe. Beth Mowins does do softball games for ESPN. 

1 hour ago, hoosierbgh said:

I'm not a big fan of the NBA guys doing college basketball as it is always clear that they've watched little more than highlights over the season. However, last night watching them realize and discuss how one dimensional Edey is followed by how versatile TJD is was pretty spectacular.  

Have they actually declared who the POY is?  If the NCAA tournament games count towards how they determine POY, last nights game may have moved the needle closer to TJD being POY and it may have put him ahead.  Yes, Edey is truly one-dimensional just like the team he plays for.

Trayce for POY, he’s got my vote!