Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: NCAA R64 vs. Kent State - 3/17 @ 10:45 pm (no lie)ET on TBS

That’s a good way to start.  Strange game.  They missed a lot of easy layups but hit a few stupid circus type shots that always goes against us.  We have to rebound better.  JHS has at least one big scoring game in him so let’s keep winning.

6 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

Good morning everyone! Were we going to breakfast? I hear Waffle House is exciting this time of the morning! 

It would have been Ruth’s about 30 years ago!

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I liked this version of Miller Kopp tonight -- presented himself and was ready to take shots.

Reneau was fine in his time off the bench, just didn't need him for many tonight.  Bates couldn't hit tonight.  Disappointed in that since he had started to play better.

Yeah, TJD (obviously) and Race getting the bulk of the run in the front court with Malik getting a solid amount of minutes feels pretty solid in the front court. It would be nice if Geronimo could give them a spell for a handful of minutes again in R2, but not sure if he has earned the trust to do that. Seems he and Reneau are always good for at least 1 or 2 head scratchers a game. But Malik is a pretty good 3rd big.

I hope Bates can just see the ball go through the hoop a few times early on vs. Miami and start to get going.

We didn't shoot well at all as a team today, so I'll take a pretty dominant win... knowing we can play a lot better, too.

I'm cautiously optimistic but need to look more into Miami tomorrow