Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: NCAA R64 vs. Kent State - 3/17 @ 10:45 pm (no lie)ET on TBS

Said to my wife this is a big part of the game with Trayce and Galloway out and Reneau and Bates in.  Maintain a comfortable margin and give them a rest and it looks good.  Hoping we see Trayce right back in after the under 12 -- give Race a break.  But hoping that Bates isn't in much longer.  Doesn't seem to have it tonight.

Just now, Hardwood83 said:

This Spero guy lobbying for KS to make a run is getting tiresome. Call the game dude. 

I get why they do it, it's to make the game seem closer than it is so casual fans don't lose interest. But it's past midnight; the only fans watching this are fans of the teams playing. 

Refs gave Kent State some NBA style continuation on that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure but still. He gave him a better back massage than I give my wife.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Just now, Hardwood83 said:

This Spero guy lobbying for KS to make a run is getting tiresome. Call the game dude. 

He was also trying to make a case for why that offensive foul earlier should've been called on IU instead. The lady shot him down pretty quickly saying it was pretty clearly on the offense.

Just now, TheWatShot said:

Man, we make rebounds a lot harder than they should be. 

We over distaste going for blocks but that shouldn’t account for all our rebounding woes. It’s kind of perplexing. 

He was also trying to make a case for why that offensive foul earlier should've been called on IU instead. The lady shot him down pretty quickly saying it was pretty clearly on the offense.
They are paid to keep eyes on the channel. They'll say whatever is required.....except Hummel and Gus because they don't need to do that.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk