Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Herotime

JHS— NBA Bound

10 minutes ago, mamasa said:

My buddy texted me this morning, asked if JHS was returning . When I asked what he’s heard, he said that someone had mentioned a Facebook post from JHS saying he was staying. I am most certainly not claiming this as fact or probable, just wanted to hear if anyone had heard anything else 

If he had announced that he was staying, it would be all over the place by now. The IU media would've picked it up and spread the news.

19 minutes ago, mamasa said:

My buddy texted me this morning, asked if JHS was returning . When I asked what he’s heard, he said that someone had mentioned a Facebook post from JHS saying he was staying. I am most certainly not claiming this as fact or probable, just wanted to hear if anyone had heard anything else 

I don’t think he has a Facebook (at least that I could find). This may be what your friend was referring to. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I don’t think he has a Facebook (at least that I could find). This may be what your friend was referring to. 

Most likely!! Appreciate the detective work, I never would have found that!!

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Knowing FB, this person was probably actually just asking if “Shiffino” was coming back. 

47 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Haven't seen that but that doesn't mean anything 

11 hours ago, Scotty R said:

Haven't seen that but that doesn't mean anything 

One of my friends said he was hearing he was staying too. Again, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

On 3/24/2023 at 7:55 AM, bigrod said:

One of my friends said he was hearing he was staying too. Again, doesn't necessarily mean anything.

If JHS comes back with X, Gallo, Reneau that is a solid core but need another stud in that lineup that hopefully we find in the portal

Nice write up from his interview with ESPN as well. Said coaches kept their word by having the ultimate trust in me and said his freshman season was nothing short of amazing. All good things to show those highly touted upcoming freshman classes.

Just now, Hovadipo said:

Hoping he lands in a good situation in the pros. Some good options for him in that late lottery-late teens area.

Jalen was a pro during his time here and was an absolute joy to watch. I'll be a fan for life.

(Unless he goes to the Pacers, declares Indy his city, then turns heel and crybabies/injures his way from a max contract offer to making a million dollars a year, forcing the Pacers into a multi-year rebuild all because he blows at hiring an agent. Just an example)

VO ruined the NBA for me lol 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Hoping he lands in a good situation in the pros. Some good options for him in that late lottery-late teens area.

Jalen was a pro during his time here and was an absolute joy to watch. I'll be a fan for life.

(Unless he goes to the Pacers, declares Indy his city, then turns heel and crybabies/injures his way from a max contract offer to making a million dollars a year, forcing the Pacers into a multi-year rebuild all because he blows at hiring an agent. Just an example)

I wasn't sure to like this post because of the first couple of lines or laugh because of the the fine print.

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

NOOOOOO!!   ;)

Victor Oladipo is not an alum of Indiana Pacers University.

He did not "turn heel" when he spurned some pro basketball team.