Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

March Madness 2023 BTown Banners Brackets

Hey All,

It's getting closer.....  March Madness is upon us and Selection Sunday is just a few days away.  I have renewed the Bracket Challenge and sent invites to all of last year participants.  For anyone who wasn't in it last year and would like to join, here is the link.  Please remember, the only rule is that your Bracket name needs to have your BTown Banners handle (username) in the title.

Group ID:  22463

Password:  hoosiers

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/mens-basketball-bracket/group/22463/invitation?key=8f52c386f208bd87

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Champion with 60 lousy points.  @LamarCheeks you should be absolutely embarassed and hiding in shame knowing that we all felt sorry for you and threw in stupid picks just to let you win.   :103:

I came in second in our work bracket with 59 points. The winner had 61. We, too, are already maxed out on points. I knew it would be a wide open year, but wow, it's hard to predict the final 4 we ended up with.

Congrats to @LamarCheeks for winning the BTown Banners Madness 2023 bracket challenge. Records were set this year with the quickest known winner in terms of games played I. The tournament and  the lowest winning point total of a champion. However, as they say;

“A WIN is a WIN is a WIN!”

Congrats!

Also, congrats go to the runner ups:

Tied for 2nd Place:  Tim and Rico