Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB 2023 B1G Tournament March 8-12, 2023

It's not like PSU is bad. They've been beating everyone lately. Sucks to not get to championship but PSU simply played better today. This team is in trouble though with their inability to guard the 3 line.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

**Checks score

I didn't want to win today because we need that extra day of rest after having **checks schedule 5 days of resting and playing two games.

It's just the matchup. Hopefully we don't play a team in the tourney that clogs the lane and takes away our first option while being able to shoot a basketball.

****checks poster

Yep, par for the course.

The NCAA tourney is all about guards and chucking 3s. 

IU is not going to fare well. Does anyone actually think IU will do well when they can’t even compete with Penn St? lol. 

im done, b1tching about this team tonight….sorry. lol. 

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

It's not like PSU is bad. They've been beating everyone lately. Sucks to not get to championship but PSU simply played better today. This team is in trouble though with their inability to guard the 3 line.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

They are 8 of 23.  The bigger issue is our inability to make threes.

This game doesn’t change my opinion on our tourney prospects which is…..we can beat virtually every team in the tourney but also lose to virtually every team. Hope we get a couple of wins and play in the sweet 16 but who knows.