Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB 2023 B1G Tournament March 8-12, 2023

Unfortunately, Princess Edith brought a strong whine game today and refs are are doing their best to keep Purdue in the game. 

Anyone good at edits? It’s might be fun to circulate a Princess Edith meme around the interwebs purely for the entertainment of puredoo fans’ keyboard raging.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

16 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Very conflicted. Obviously I want Purdoo to lose......but really don't want Rtgr ($h!thole New Jersey community college doesn't deserve any vowels) to have any success either. 

I’ll root for anyone over Purdue. I can’t stand those whiny *******

18 minutes ago, hoosierbgh said:

Unfortunately, Princess Edith brought a strong whine game today and refs are are doing their best to keep Purdue in the game. 

Poor guys were called for 3 whole fouls the whole half. 

24 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Very conflicted. Obviously I want Purdoo to lose......but really don't want Rtgr ($h!thole New Jersey community college doesn't deserve any vowels) to have any success either. 

Better if Purdue wins if we have a shot in the South Regional

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

A really physical game and Purdue gets called for just 4 fouls the entire half. ******* stupid. They have the refs in their back pocket every ******* game

Please tell me that Larry Scrotum is reffing their game..........that way we know we won't have to put up with his crap tonight.

1 minute ago, psychobat3 said:

Please tell me that Larry Scrotum is reffing their game..........that way we know we won't have to put up with his crap tonight.

I haven’t a clue. I don’t pay attention to Larry’s hanging sack lol

2 minutes ago, psychobat3 said:

Wouldn't matter, that dude could ref all 4 games today, catch a plane to the West Coast and still do a Pac-12 game tonight.