Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB 2023 B1G Tournament March 8-12, 2023

1 hour ago, tomallenfan1 said:

Big Ten is either going to send 5 teams to the Sweet 16 or 1 team. No in-between.

I'm going with 1 team after the past few years coupled with how the conference looked in the non-con portion. B1G should have easily won the B1G-ACC Challenge  yet they lost by 2 games. The ACC sucks this year. I don't think the B1G is very good this year.

7 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Being at the BTT today, can’t emphasize how empty it was in the morning sessions.  Fuller in the night sessions with a HUGE Illinois contingent.  

Next year the BTT is in Minneapolis.  Have to imagine attendance will be dismal.

I'm sure it will get better as the weekend goes. Not everyone is off on Thursday during the day. 

Think this is a terrible match up for IU. Every weakness of IU is a strength of MD. I expect them to press and trap the hell out of both JHS and TG. I expect them knock down open 3's because they'll get them. I also expect JHS and TG to struggle stopping Young's straight line drives. Don't like this match up at all. Need them to be ice cold from the field so they can't set up their press.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk