Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Purdue: 2/25 @7:30 on FOX

5 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Remember when the argument was that 'although Galloway plays with high energy, he shouldn't be a starter on a good NCAA team?'

This is Trey Galloway's team next year.

If he makes another jump like he did this year he could be All-League good. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Somebody feel free to correct me but I think if we play 37 games this year. That means 6 postseason games then Xavier is eligible for a red shirt if he doesn’t make it back to us this year. 

If so that would be insanely helpful for next years team 

This was in the back of my mind earlier. Would be a little risky. But yes, would help a lot. 

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Archie is a guy that I believe is great at maintaining the status quo but he can’t build something. To me he would be a great guy to be a coach in waiting somewhere 

If he ever figures out that you can't win by giving up a sh*t ton of 3's without making any, he might be on to something. Until then, he's just Sean Miller's brother. 

7 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Remember when the argument was that 'although Galloway plays with high energy, he shouldn't be a starter on a good NCAA team?'

This is Trey Galloway's team next year.

Remember when the argument was that Galloway couldn’t shoot and shouldn’t be playing much this year?

He has to be shooting well over 50% from three.  He puts in the work that loves basketball and loves this school.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Losing JHS will hurt a lot, but Newton/Cupps  combo is going to be special 

Guard I am less worried about. We have to entice a big to transfer. Somebody who is a legit threat.  Can’t count on Malik and Banks to figure it out. Hope they do but can’t count on it

10 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Hey, hand up…not sure if I posted it, but I definitely thought it. That kid adding a legit jumper totally changed his trajectory. 

Yeah, I always said Galloway was hugely important to what we do and would play regardless of his shooting.  The shooting is just icing on the cake.