Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Purdue: 2/25 @7:30 on FOX

TJD 0 points and JHS dominating. Caitlin Clark definitely gets the foul call that JHS didn’t get on the goaltend. Unreal.  If we get anything from Trayce in second half we’ve got a chance to come away with a victory. Please keep Banks on the bench until next season. 

TJD 0 points and JHS dominating. Caitlin Clark definitely gets the foul call that JHS didn’t get on the goaltend. Unreal.  If we get anything from Trayce in second half we’ve got a chance to come away with a victory. Please keep Banks on the bench until next season. 
And put Bates on someone else's bench. Preferably someone IU players so we can get some easy buckets

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

TJD hasn't played great -- and they're defending him well. But he's looked really, really bad on all three of his misses. Seemed like he was anticipating a foul -- rather than just playing his game -- and didn't get one. 

He's been around too long to be doing that. 

Assuming X is rusty when he comes back, I will really wonder what could have been when it comes to this season. If you have him and JHS playing together all year building chemistry or staggering their minutes, we'd be so much more dynamic. Could have JHS play off ball more and think X is way better as a 3rd scoring option than Kopp. But Kopp would be a darn good 4th option.

I'm not holding out too much hope for X's return based on what we've learned this week