Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ Michigan State - Tuesday, 2/21/23 @ 9:00 on ESPN

Seems there’s always a point in every season we start talking about being gassed. I can see TJD showing some fatigue after carrying the team for this stretch. But are we more tired than other teams? We play the same amount of games. Are we really gassed, like more than the teams we are playing who play the same teams in the same conference? 

No matter what happens in this game Woody needs to reduce practice the rest of the week and get some rest for TJD. I know they are young but he is either exhausted or maybe reverted back to the not really interested type play. They already know what PU is going to do. 

2 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Seems there’s always a point in every season we start talking about being gassed. I can see TJD showing some fatigue after carrying the team for this stretch. But are we more tired than other teams? We play the same amount of games. Are we really gassed, like more than the teams we are playing who play the same teams in the same conference? 

I think TJD has a legitimate case for it. Just a lazy (and unacceptable, but it happens whether we like it or not) effort from everyone else tonight. 

1 minute ago, reconmkd said:

No matter what happens in this game Woody needs to reduce practice the rest of the week and get some rest for TJD. I know they are young but he is either exhausted or maybe reverted back to the not really interested type play. They already know what PU is going to do. 

The problem with that is, most of the rest of the team still needs lots of practice. You just can’t run TJD ragged. I’ve been saying it for the last 4-5 games.