Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB @ Michigan State - Tuesday, 2/21/23 @ 9:00 on ESPN

1 hour ago, Artie86 said:

It's gotta be a Sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin or Sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. lol

I eat one or the other every morning before school and use my McDonalds app for the buy one get one free..... Go IU!

All seriousness, I take Lovastatin to help my cholesterol.  Last week I had to have routine bloodwork and the doctor said things good and improved. He said to keep doing what I am doing.  So, I'm going to continue my McDonald's breakfast sandwich every morning....lol

1 hour ago, HoosierHoopster said:

I think you can make the argument IU has been the best team in the B1G since January 1. 

This is another tough game to predict. IU is better, it's better inside with TJD, it's better from the perimeter, and our rebounding / D has been better though our D seems more a continuing work in progress. But the flip side is hard to ignore, we're not scoring like we were during that stretch run, we're of course worse on the road, we're back to starting slow, this is a big game for MSU after another loss on the road, MSU has been much better at home, there will almost certainly be some home-cooking officiating (and Izzo will whine away in their ears), and the MSU crowd and atmosphere, especially after the awful shootings, will be fully behind MSU. 

I can see IU winning by 2-4 points with TJD leading the way. I can see IU losing by 2-4, or worse. Coin toss, imo.

Agree that IU has been the best Big Ten team since the calendar turned. I just don't know where the best Big Ten team ranks among the best in college hooops. 

I think IU has to be at their very best tonight. Good 3 point shooting, limit turnovers, hit your free throws. Like you said I expect a ton of home cooking. 

1 hour ago, HoosierHoopster said:

I think you can make the argument IU has been the best team in the B1G since January 1. 

This is another tough game to predict. IU is better, it's better inside with TJD, it's better from the perimeter, and our rebounding / D has been better though our D seems more a continuing work in progress. But the flip side is hard to ignore, we're not scoring like we were during that stretch run, we're of course worse on the road, we're back to starting slow, this is a big game for MSU after another loss on the road, MSU has been much better at home, there will almost certainly be some home-cooking officiating (and Izzo will whine away in their ears), and the MSU crowd and atmosphere, especially after the awful shootings, will be fully behind MSU. 

I can see IU winning by 2-4 points with TJD leading the way. I can see IU losing by 2-4, or worse. Coin toss, imo.

I wouldn't say since the start of January... We had our 3 game skid where things were imploding between January 5th-January 11th. I'd say from January 14th to now we have been the best. We are 9-2 since then. TJD has been the best player in the B1G without any doubt. But we still have a TON to prove and this TEAM, not just TJD, has to stay HUNGRY. 

30 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I wouldn't say since the start of January... We had our 3 game skid where things were imploding between January 5th-January 11th. I'd say from January 14th to now we have been the best. We are 9-2 since then. TJD has been the best player in the B1G without any doubt. But we still have a TON to prove and this TEAM, not just TJD, has to stay HUNGRY. 

Yeah that’s what i meant —

43 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Off note. Listened to Hoosier Hysterics today at lunch. Any guesses which family was upset at them for their criticisms of their son?  

I thought they actually answered the scenario very soundly.  

Indiana family?

5 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I can't listen to their podcast. I sat behind them at the women's game Sunday. I already didn't care for them but seeing them in person was enough for me. They have the basketball IQ of my foot. Half the time I'm not sure they knew if we were in a timeout or if the game was going on. But they love to walk around like they are somebody. 

I can't believe you'd insult your foot like that