Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
FortWayneHoosier

IUWBB vs Purdue - Sunday 2/19/23 @ Noon on BTN

7 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

How do you defend this team for 40 minutes?

I feel like we have 6 or 7 players that could put 20+ up in any given game. Holmes can play the star or have the defense focus on her and Parrish, Garzon, CMM, Scalia, and Berger can rain 3s at a high rate.This is the most complete Hoosier team in a long time!

100%

Weapons everywhere! CTM is building a culture of very talented, high iq, and quality character girls,who play for each other and the name on the front of their jersey!

Great coach-Great program.

IU WBB will be a National Champion soon.

2 minutes ago, J34 said:

100%

Weapons everywhere! CTM is building a culture of very talented, high iq, and quality character girls,who play for each other and the name on the front of their jersey!

Great coach-Great program.

IU WBB will be a National Champion soon.

Soon, as in seven or eight weeks?

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Soon, as in seven or eight weeks?

Love seeing Lilly play with confidence! She'll be very valuable down the line(cough,cough South Carolina). If not this year, then my hands down favorites next year. CTM is showing the country that she's not only a great X's & O's coach, but she can take a very talented player, and make them maximize their potential. Well rounded coach.

Wow, what a great game yesterday. The fans were awesome. The girls played so hard. Also, I apologize to any fans that I walked past who were standing in line. But I was always taught to act like you have been there before and that you belong there. Can't wait to see what happens in the tournament. 

IU Ladies now have a 10 game win streak mission.

finish regular season regardless, win at Iowa.

big ten tournament season 3 wins for championship.

March madness season 6 wins for championship.

= 10 game win streak.