Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2022-23 Prediction League - Game 28 at Michigan St Tue 2/21/23 9pm ESPN

14 hours ago, Scotty R said:

I wouldn't say the defense has struggled and this is the points we have given up the last 4 games which we went 3-1.

Rutgers 60 

UM 61 

NW 64 

UI 68

Point taken.  However I don't see the intensity except in spurts.  We are giving up too many straight line drives to the basket.  Also score is also a result of pace and we have slowed down considerably on offense, thus reducing the number of possessions.  Still you are right.  We are playing some good defense, just not the dominate type that we were during our winning streak.  Thus the margins are getting smaller.

7 hours ago, LIHoosier said:

This thread ain't the place for back and forths

Sparty 68 IU 64

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Sorry.  Wait,  Is that a back and forth?

Always try to explain why I make my pick and I'm interested in what others are thinking when they make theirs.  I think it adds a bit more interest.  I stand corrected.  I should not have responded and will not in the future.  Now, on to the game.  I root with my heart and not with my head.  Go Hoosiers..