Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Northwestern - Wednesday, 2/15/23 @ 9:00 ET on BTN

1 minute ago, str8baller said:

That’s never getting called in any conf in any league in that scenario. Never. Honestly the def foul isn’t either…you have to be tougher there.

Refs been swallowing their whistle in that situation since there were peach baskets hanging. 

giphy.gif

This might have been discussed and sorry if it has,but if not, this really irritates me when it comes to the technicals and officiating knowing the rules. Not going to blame them for the game because of our first half play, but it stings. But Tell me I’m missing something.

Their first Class B tech happened in live gameplay where we sat at 5 personal fouls. Then woody touched the ref and got a Class A. So now we have 6 personal fouls. They got two FT for the class A tech. That’s legit. But then should have only gotten 1 for the class B they got 2). And then got two more from 1 and 1 because they moved our fouls from 5 to 7. So should have had 3 FT’s. They got 6.

a9de9c7de7ade3ea79c6bcd1a7a7ef8b.jpg&key=5d1fdb736fd467f1a4c6891a49ff0956c2a9ec2d9286da7e61f65bf5f2a8c3ad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well Woody touched Scrotum boy so that may be why

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Well Woody touched Scrotum boy so that may be why

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Still, that’s gives them 2 free throws yes. But why didn’t they 2 get more for the Class B (bench tech) and then a 1-1 where they made both. That’s a 3 point swing. I get the sarcasm but damn that doesn’t sit well with me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Didn’t say that. But a team that doesn’t try doesn’t get to whine about the refs 

Bull ******* ****.  Reffing sure as hell isn't about judging 'who tried harder'.  Obvious fouls are obvious fouls.  Incompetence is incompetence.  Maybe the Big Ten product is something you think is quality, but I guess my standards are just higher.