Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Northwestern - Wednesday, 2/15/23 @ 9:00 ET on BTN

They’re not going to. But UVA just won by 3 against Louisville. That’s a worse performance than what we will end up with tonight in a loss.  

No use getting crazy dramatic about it
Nope. Just saying we're toast tonight

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Those ugly trends from before of turning it over and giving up a ton of offensive rebounds are coming back. I guess laying turds was the choice.

Meh, we had a good 8/9 winning stretch but it wasn't always pretty. That Maryland game was ugly, us putting it in cruise control in the Barn, and just getting by Michigan were certainly things. We were able to win 2 of those road games along with the great performance at Illinois.

NW playing like the second place team in the Big 1.o while we're playing like were in the middle pack.

Has nothing to do with comments about coming back in this game and everything to do with comments that somehow this game represents what the team has done.
My comments were simply saying tonight we're done but no I don't think it's indicative of the season.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Those ugly trends from before of turning it over and giving up a ton of offensive rebounds are coming back. I guess laying turds was the choice.
Meh, we had a good 8/9 winning stretch but it wasn't always pretty. That Maryland game was ugly, us putting it in cruise control in the Barn, and just getting by Michigan were certainly things. We were able to win 2 of those road games along with the great performance at Illinois.
NW playing like the second place team in the Big 1.o while we're playing like were in the middle pack.
To be fair were playing nowhere near middle pack. Minnesota may have put up a better effort

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

Wonder how long you saved this in a word document before you could post it.

From the tip, NW's pressure has tilted IU. Bad calls aside, IU has turned the ball over as many times as they made shots and have not had an answer for NW post trap. No one has stepped up, Banks and Kopp are trying to shut the crowd up off script, and the one time we've had an easy look is when Galloway got by someone off the bounce and dropped it down to JG. TJD has played a lot of minutes, but the post double had to have been expected and someone should have taken that as a challenge to take the load from TJD, but haven't been able to through 20 minutes and likely to late