Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Northwestern - Wednesday, 2/15/23 @ 9:00 ET on BTN

Lots of dribbling, but not really going anywhere for IU. So difficult on the offensive end and NW getting anything they want and if they miss they get to just keep trying until they make it unless TJD can come up with one

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

What have you seen that makes you think they're coming back in this one?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

They’re not going to. But UVA just won by 3 against Louisville. That’s a worse performance than what we will end up with tonight in a loss.  

No use getting crazy dramatic about it

This is very disappointing. We had a lot of time to prep for this game. NW was coming off a big win at Purdue and came out strong, ready, punched us in the mouth. Feels like Indiana never sets the tone/pace of the game. The early turnovers hurt us, the fiasco with the refs took the wind out of our sails, and we've sealed the deal with p!ss poor perimeter defense, out hustled on rebounding, bad shot selection. Rattled by this crowd. I know NW is not a slouch but we should not be rattled like this. Not a lot to like. 

Hope the players match the intensity Woodson has shown. Hope Woodson makes adjustments at half. I probably won't see 2nd half though, might as well get an extra 45 mins of sleep if we're still losing by 20+

Just now, rcs29 said:

What have you seen that makes you think they're coming back in this one?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Has nothing to do with comments about coming back in this game and everything to do with comments that somehow this game represents what the team has done.