Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Northwestern - Wednesday, 2/15/23 @ 9:00 ET on BTN

23 hours ago, Hoosier DaDa said:

image.thumb.png.c3d73294753250f2a929c0e0343a9374.png

Saw this on Facebook today and made me smile.  Now we need to make the nittany lions cry!

Pin on We Are

I just realized today that I noted the wrong kitty cat yesterday.  So I hope we make the wildcats cry tonight and save the nittany lions for another time.

image.jpeg.cf497300b3cffeac7ca0159613532284.jpegimage.jpeg.fc7914e871f220ad7e9c670fb385b6a8.jpeg

10 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Line jumped from IU +1.5 to IU -2.5 pretty quickly- I can't find any injury news that would spur this

Nothing on NU’s side unless Roper is still out, the only potential new injury NW could have is Buie, since in the late 2H he went down hard on a Edey block I think. But he looked fine

12 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Short handed Wildcats tonight then, since they would have 8 available players 

I believe he's been out for the last 3 games, they won all 3, he played in a single game after missing the previous 3 in which they went 2-1.