Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Rutger aka/Ruger - Tuesday, 2/7/23 @ 6:30 on BTN

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

Just beat the top 2 teams in conference back to back. Have won 7 of 8. Things are going in the right direction. Get X back and not have chemistry problems and this team can be a S16 team.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Thats what I fear. What we have is working better than anything we've had this year. X needs to come in and grab 5-10 max for "fresh" legs

Back from injury, not enough and admit it already Race is not the answer. Is that “your boy?”
No he is not. I think MR is the answer. JG this year has looked bad a lot more than he's looked good. I like him and he's an awesome athlete but he's not an answer either.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

JG played a couple minutes in the first half, was really slow to close out on a 3 and didn't play again. 

Wonder if Woody was pissed, or just figured he wasn't quite ready yet?

Probably a bit of both. 

Think the latter. Honestly like 1-2 min while Race does nothing. Hope to see that change 

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

JG played a couple minutes in the first half, was really slow to close out on a 3 and didn't play again. 

Wonder if Woody was pissed, or just figured he wasn't quite ready yet?

Probably a bit of both. 

That possession where he fell asleep on defense set Woody off