Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs POTFB - Saturday, 2/4/23 @ 4:00 on ESPN

If we win, someone will have had to step up in a big way.  Maybe JHS?  TJD?

Last year it was Phinisee out of nowehere with 17 first half points, followed by a huge late 3 to seal it.  People forget how little TJD played in the game last year due to foul trouble.  PU had Edey, Ivey, and Williams, but still lost.

I expect to win this game.  Close, maybe by 2 points, but I expect us to win.

1 hour ago, go iu bb said:

TJD has traditionally had problems playing against big bigs like Edey. I think they'll let Edey guard him straight up. This is where TJD's lack of range hurts. If his range was better, he would force Edey to guard him away from the basket and could use his speed to get around him. But as it is, Edey should be able to stay pretty close to the basket and dare TJD to score over him.

So true.
In most games it seems as though TJD rarely/never shoots from beyond 3-4 feet which is tailor made for Edey on defense. We really need some guys to hit 3’s as the paint is going to be challenging.

4 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

So true.
In most games it seems as though TJD rarely/never shoots from beyond 3-4 feet which is tailor made for Edey on defense. We really need some guys to hit 3’s as the paint is going to be challenging.

Getting Race out of the paint and run some high PnR with JHS and TJD would be a good start. I hope we attack the paint and can somehow get Edey in foul trouble. That would allow us to then go into the post with TJD.

Man, **** Purdoo.  **** their dumb cow humping fans.  **** that stupid mascot.  **** their hairy coeds.  **** their **** recruiting, **** their ugly campus, **** their stinky town.  **** their chunky coach, **** their smelly breath, **** their herpes riddled players.  **** their lack of success at everything, **** that big drum, **** those stupid @$$ train logos on their football helmets.
**** them all.  
Tell us how you really feel

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk