Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs POTFB - Saturday, 2/4/23 @ 4:00 on ESPN

About 15 years ago I met a potential client in Tampa. A real timid nerdy guy who told me he "went to a school called Purdue". I told him i never heard of it

Fast forward to today and the nerd is one of my best clients. I have a pot of business on the line today.  **** the nerd

1 hour ago, cthomas said:

I'm not sure they do, especially early. TJD has not had great success against Edey and we have been inconsistent at best from three. I think they test the waters straight up just to see what we can do. I would let TJD and Thompson have anything they wanted out on the floor. For our part we better have UNC level pressure on their guards. If not, this game is already over.

TJD has traditionally had problems playing against big bigs like Edey. I think they'll let Edey guard him straight up. This is where TJD's lack of range hurts. If his range was better, he would force Edey to guard him away from the basket and could use his speed to get around him. But as it is, Edey should be able to stay pretty close to the basket and dare TJD to score over him.

30 minutes ago, Josh said:

About 15 years ago I met a potential client in Tampa. A real timid nerdy guy who told me he "went to a school called Purdue". I told him i never heard of it

Fast forward to today and the nerd is one of my best clients. I have a pot of business on the line today.  **** the nerd

A “pot” of business, not “a lot”?

That’s an autocorrect with some oomppff.

Anyway, as you said **** the nerds

Geez, no love from the ESPN boyz ... 

Seth Greenberg, LaPhonso Ellis and Jay Bilas all picked the Toiletmakers. 
Truth be told, so did I -- but what do I know? 
To be fair we have looked like crap in around half our conference games. Purdue has 1 loss all year and some great wins to boot. The only people picking iu are loyal fans praying for a miracle. The level headed common foke are thinking Purdue keeps rolling

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

To be fair we have looked like crap in around half our conference games. Purdue has 1 loss all year and some great wins to boot. The only people picking iu are loyal fans praying for a miracle. The level headed common foke are thinking Purdue keeps rolling

It does not take a miracle to win against Purdue. 

5 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

A miracle to pick the team favored by a point?

Not so.