Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB @ Minnesota - Wednesday, 2/1/23 @ 8:00 ET on B1G+

With an upcoming Sunday road trip to West Laffy be easy to overlook the Gophers (9-12) (2-8).  Don't expect that to happen but have to be concerned nonetheless.  Would like to see a big lead early and lots of minutes for the bench.  GO HOOSIERS

Live Stats

Radio

12 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

With an upcoming Saturday road trip to West Laffy be easy to overlook the Gophers (9-12) (2-8).  Don't expect that to happen but have to be concerned nonetheless.  Would like to see a big lead early and lots of minutes for the bench.  GO HOOSIERS

Live Stats

Radio

I believe we play the PUs on Sunday. Otherwise, the men and women would play the Toiletmakers on the same day ... 

These BTN+ students are awful. It has nothing to do with their homerism towards the Gophers. I would expect that but they are very ill prepared. The NW students were very good which is last time I watched team on BTN+ on road. IU's students are excellent as well. These Minny students on other hand didn't do the proper preparation for broadcast.   

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

These broadcasters are half-comical, half-obnoxius. 

The one just said Scalia had her first field goal from the field. 

Before the game is over, I fully expect a "Boom goes the dynamite." 

As I said they are so ill-prepared which is why. NW students in last road BTN+ games were incredibly prepared and did an excellent job as do the IU students. 

If I was Minny's media school I would be embarrassed with their performance. I have muted them as I can't stand them which I rarely do.  

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I think we might have broken OSU last week. They're in a tight game with Wisconsin late in the third quarter. 

I think Iowa started breaking them and then IU finished it. Not surprising since Bucks have been missing their two best players to injury and were living on adrenaline victories for a long time. I kind of thought once they lost it might spiral a bit for them.