Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Maryland - Tuesday, 1/31/23 @ 9:00 on ESPN2

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

How is that a flagrant?

It’s not. These refs are dumb. If he didn’t walk off and instead tried to help him up, they probably wouldn’t have called it a flagrant. 

34 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

They were getting those looks before they're just hitting them now. Water finds its level.

We love to compound one mistake with 5 others. Anyone want to step up and stop the slide or we cool with just getting stats?

Seems applicable here

2 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Apparently making a play on the basketball doesn't actually mean hitting the basketball.

Hummel said “you have to make a play on the ball”.

EXCUSE ME, WTF…Bates literally stripped the ball from the guy. 

A few years ago on the golf course one of my foursome didn't show so the course paired us with a single player. At the time it was just announced that Maryland would join the Big Ten. This dooshbag was a Maryland fan and talked a lot of trash about how Maryland would easily dominate the league.

**** that guy too.

Just now, DChoosier said:

Hummel said “you have to make a play on the ball”.

EXCUSE ME, WTF…Bates literally stripped the ball from the guy. 

Didn’t really use his off arm to make it worse either. If he barely grabbed at him people would be whining that he let the guy get a shot up.