Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Maryland - Tuesday, 1/31/23 @ 9:00 on ESPN2

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Yes?  Probably 1130 if the game is still going on then it’s probably a close one or OT and I’ll probably watch. But in my head I’ll check the score and go right back to bed. 

I'm sorry, I'm missing something here.  Why are you setting an alarm instead of just checking the score when you wake up?

I just laughed at my Brother in law's new truck because it says Turd real big on the side. It supposedly stands for Toyota Racing Development or something like that but it sure spells TURD to me lol.  Now he's angry and i bet he sees it like that forever.

Bring on this damn game

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

I just laughed at my Brother in law's new truck because it says Turd real big on the side. It supposedly stands for Toyota Racing Development or something like that but it sure spells TURD to me lol.  Now he's angry and i bet he sees it like that forever.

Bring on this damn game

Had a young dentist friend. He got a personal license plate that read “Dr DK” - he thought that was a great dental thing, but my friends and I were all like, “Dr Dick?” 
he was mad too

18 minutes ago, Josh said:

I'm sorry, I'm missing something here.  Why are you setting an alarm instead of just checking the score when you wake up?

Because there’s 0 chance the game will still be going on at 530 in the morning and I won’t be able to catch the end of it. If it’s a close/exciting game I can catch the final moments if I set an alarm for around 11:00-11:15 

I really feel like your making this more difficult than it needs to be 

4 hours ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Lets have an east coast game have the 9(more like 9:15) start and the game in the central time zone have a 6pm start. Does the programmer at ESPN just use a giant wheel for non-Dookie games?

13 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Because there’s 0 chance the game will still be going on at 530 in the morning and I won’t be able to catch the end of it. If it’s a close/exciting game I can catch the final moments if I set an alarm for around 11:00-11:15 

I really feel like your making this more difficult than it needs to be 

Thanks, I didn't realize you were planning on watching the end of the game.  I've never had that plan so it was new to me.

Sorry, I got a doctor's diagnosis that I didn't like this morning so I've been drinking since lunch.  A lot is confusing me right now.  Go ****in Hoosiers

13 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Lets have an east coast game have the 9(more like 9:15) start and the game in the central time zone have a 6pm start. Does the programmer at ESPN just use a giant wheel for non-Dookie games?

Well you wonder why they are bleeding money. Exhibit A. It is too difficult to watch sports.  If you don’t maximize viewers you are throwing potential ad revenue in the trash 

3 minutes ago, Trish said:

Logan will be in the portal this off-season I’m thinking. And it won’t be his choice. lol

What happened with him? All the preseason hype…decent recruit….would fill a need (at times)….

Then he went full Keyser Soze.

6 minutes ago, Trish said:

Logan will be in the portal this off-season I’m thinking. And it won’t be his choice. lol

Unless there is a medical thing, physical or emotional, that we don’t know about.