Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Maryland - Tuesday, 1/31/23 @ 9:00 on ESPN2

3 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

This guy is an A+ poster. Can we get a better NIL deal for him to post more? 

My guy!  Yeah I told Stuhoo that HSN offered to double what I'm getting here.  He's playing hard ball.

Nooo I've just been trying to, erm, be more efficient with my time... It's a losing battle.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

My guy!  Yeah I told Stuhoo that HSN offered to double what I'm getting here.  He's playing hard ball.

Nooo I've just been trying to, erm, be more efficient with my time... It's a losing battle.

They’re offering to DOUBLE the nothing we’re giving you?

sweeeeeet

Will Maryland extend their defense to harass our Frosh PG Shafino?  Their PG is really good.  How is his defense?  Doesn't he cause a lot of turnovers? 

It would, of course, shorten the clock for IU's offense.  And maybe help reduce the time TJD is inside with the ball against their center Reese.  Reese gets into a lot of foul trouble.

20 minutes ago, HoosierCoop said:

damn that looks good!

I am looking at the beer...:)

If your doing dry January than does January 31st at 9 pm really count since it's just the last few hours? I have a few beers I've been saving this month. 

25 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

If your doing dry January than does January 31st at 9 pm really count since it's just the last few hours? I have a few beers I've been saving this month. 

Don't do it!  I'll drink them for you.  It's that kind of day

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

You better slap a couple more 0s on there or he’s going to walk

1 hour ago, Stromboli said:

I'd like to introduce my new agent, Brass Cannon.  I've never been a math guy

Oh lord.

Stromboli is turning into the board's Ben Simmons and Brass is his PoindexterPurdueSlideRule guy.

The board's general counsel, the esteemed barrister HoosierHoopster will be in touch.

And if that doesn't work we can always send Josh out to break teeth (and WayneFleek to fix them).