Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2022-23 Prediction League - Game 21 at Maryland Tue 1/31/23 9pm ESPN2

This is a tough one.

Line now we're a 3-point dog. MD's very good at home, healthy, and ready for us and pumped as we're ranked, and I'm, well, concerned about our start with the same group. Come on staff, recognize who's really producing and what got us to our unbeaten run. 

We're now down to 123rd in points allowed -- but 36th in scoring to their 192nd in points scored, and 16th in offensive efficiency per KenPom,  interesting, and we've allowed 61.2 ppg over our last 5 (though our lineups are in flux). Meanwhile MD lost to PU by just 3 and has won 3 of their last 4. Will this be the IU v OSU team or the IU v Minn team?

Against my better betting judgment, I'm going with heart, another upset road W by our guys. Because, what the Hell.

IU - 70

MD - 68