Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Ohio State - Saturday, 1/28/23 @ 8:00 on Fox

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Likely … I’m a solid baritone when we’re winning, and an off-pitch, castrated, screeching countertenor when we suck.

So, where exactly did you land during the Minnesota  game?

16 minutes ago, Demo said:

So, where exactly did you land during the Minnesota  game?

Landed about at: Roseanne Barr singing the National Anthem, if the words to the National Anthem were “Geezus Bates, what the **** are you doing?!?” while eating awful, terrible fried pickle chips at Yogi’s on Walnut St.

3 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Has this been one of the better officiating jobs of the year?

I have to say yes and that is begrudgingly because I have long despised Lurch (DJ Christensen - self proclaimed Wisconsin fan). Maybe the key is to always have him mic'd up when reffing our games?

I just now an getting to watch the game after gymnastics. And watching the post game presser. I love some TJD. The first question asked to CMW if they took TJD away. CMW? Said trace slowed himself down by missing a lot of "chippys around the rim ....." Yeah. This team is all in.

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app

Good line from Reneau, which is nice to see.  It'd be a boost if he can step up like that down the stretch.  Good for Banks to get some run, and not a bad line especially for how little he's played this year.

5 straight wins with 4 by double digits, we'll all gladly take that especially after how they looked to be circling the drain.

8 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Note to the board:

Went to both bball games against OSU this Thursday/Saturday.

The men’s game was GREAT, but

The women’s game was

better.

At the risk of sounding like an overly emotional candy (stripe) a$s,

the women’s game made the fans so proud to be Hoosiers it was a little emotional.

To be fair, beating a 19-1 Ohio state team is automatically more defining than beating an 11-9 Ohio state tesm.

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

It’s pretty amazing that a game where TJD was not anywhere near his best he still had a double double 

Agree, and it’s partly due to the spreading of the floor that JHS brought, different nights different shooters have stepped up, encouraging,, along with his all around dominant, focused play and leadership— this is both the TJD and team play we’ve all been waiting to see

11 hours ago, Five Prime said:

Great win.  Am I the only one that doesn't understand why Kopp still plays?

There is a good reason.  He is a shooting threat.  Simple as that.  Having been to almost every home game teams don’t leave him unless their is a breakdown.  His mere presence on the perimeter creates much needed space for us to get into the things we want to do.