Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Ohio State - Saturday, 1/28/23 @ 8:00 on Fox

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Gotta give Leal credit. He's a former Mr. Basketball reduced to getting garbage time. 

Could probably transfer to a MAC or a MVC school and get more run, but he seems to be OK with where he is. 

I think he knows he has 5 years is he wants them. 

4 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

EDIT: plus Leal loves it in Bloomington and I highly doubt he would make as much NIL $$$ anywhere else.

Free education, good NIL being the local guy, and I’m willing to bet he’s getting some good business as a realtor. The kid has it made. 

22 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

They’re all good guys, it just seems…corny? Cheesy? Not sure what the word is. Just doesn’t provide anything I can’t find in regular discussions around here. I would say it’s by far the best of the IU fan podcasts by a wide margin. 

Hey now... Probably. I don't talk much about us. I talk about EVERYONE. 

47 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

Malik needs to start!!!!! 

Malik or JG, not Race, seriously. How the staff can watch us excel up front and then immediately insert Race when he’s back, and do it again when he has poor offense and then again is beyond me.

Too happy with the team’s resilience and another W to sweat it but it’s beyond clear he shouldn’t be starting now.

1 minute ago, Alford Bailey said:

Great win. Took control of the game and pretty much kept it. JHS is big time. Better enjoy him as he probably not gonna be hear long.

If he shoots like he did tonight, sure. But I’m not convinced he’s the type of athlete that will have NBA guys busting down his door this year.   

We might get him for another year. 

Just now, reconmkd said:

Nice game from Kaleb Banks tonight ladies and gents. 5pts, 7 reb, 1 assist, no TOs. Nice mins for a developing freshman. Was there mistakes, yes, but has to be a confidence booster!

It was interesting to see Woody reach for him instead of Gunn first. Both guys have potential. Banks probably adds a little more length and isn’t as erratic.