Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB vs Ohio State - Thursday, 1/26/23 @ 8:30 on BTN

They tend to cap off attendance for women's basketball due to lowered standards, but if we are able to build something here, we may want to consider opening things more.
Open the MF'er up. Let's see what the state is really about .

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

These women are just so damn special.

Pts:  Mack 26; Yarden 20; Sydney and Grace each with 12         45% FG    29% on 3s         70% FT

Reb:  Sydney 11; Yarden 10; Chloe & Lilly each 5; Mack 4                       IU - 41            OSU - 41 

Asst:  Chloe & Grace each with 6; Sydney 4; Yarden 3.

We finished with just 12 TOs and OSU averages forcing 23/game.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

I sat right behind that sign.

To cite an old phrase…The game?

It was real, and it was spectacular.

The Hall was incredible, and the third quarter was an IU domination of epic proportions. Them OSU ladies were flat out rattled, and we were ready to make them pay.

Hoosiers

Nice (excellent) halftime coaching adjustments.

Clearly I don't watch WBB much but man you handle the #2 team like that (I know they lost at home to Iowa) you deserve your arena to be opened up fully and whatever top 5 ranking you get.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I’ll admit to jumping on the bandwagon as I’ve gone from casually watching highlights on BTN to watching a few minutes here and there to most of the UM game to all of tonight’s game. I’ve been missing out as they are a fun team to watch. Love the hustle, how the ball doesn’t “stick” on offense and how they work together.  

OSU is the number 2 team in the country, and known for their press, but we broke the press better than any team (cough cough) could in Monroe County. It was great that they did not receive the ball in the corner, the spacing, etc. Great job.

Great crowd and a big deal for the program.

24 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I’ll admit to jumping on the bandwagon as I’ve gone from casually watching highlights on BTN to watching a few minutes here and there to most of the UM game to all of tonight’s game. I’ve been missing out as they are a fun team to watch. Love the hustle, how the ball doesn’t “stick” on offense and how they work together.  

OSU is the number 2 team in the country, and known for their press, but we broke the press better than any team (cough cough) could in Monroe County. It was great that they did not receive the ball in the corner, the spacing, etc. Great job.

Great crowd and a big deal for the program.

That press break was a thing of beauty. It's amazing how they got it into the middle, turned, and made the right decision that led to wide open threes, easy layups, and and ones. These team is tough and composed.

Excellent win and good on Hoosier Nation for showing out for a great Hoosier basketball team.

Damn impressive and not even surprised.

Best basketball IQ team in the nation and it’s probably not close.

We will eventually lose some more games, because the B1G is just too good, but my goodness, all the credit to this squad.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners