Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Minnesota - Wednesday, 1/25/23 @ 9:00 ET on BTN

A lot to clean up after that performance. Really hoping Woodson is back with us sooner than later. And that TJD's back continues to hold up. Would love to get a timetable for XJ's return - think JHS would be even better if he could alternate ballhandling responsibilities. Impressed by Galloway, he does the little things really well. Race is frustrating to me, but undeniably has a huge role on this team. 

The fact we pulled this win out - despite the coaching and poor shooting - is encouraging. Thats the silver lining to me (for having lost sleep to watch that mess) 

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Alright someone tell me I’m dumb here…you’re up 4. Why not have your team go stand still in the corner and let them do whatever they want. There’s no reason to contest anything. 

The clock stops on a made basket in the last two minutes.

Ya proves in one interview why he's here. Dude is a recruiter 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The team survived a HPER game tonight.
What did he say I turned it off and switched to radio

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

TJD isn’t our problem this game. I get he’s an easy scapegoat, but it isn’t him. Rarely is.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Put the entire team on his back. He tries to be a leader in everyway.

JHS hero ball and everyone else was scared… it almost cost us a game.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Man I just hope that idiotic decision to start and play Race now, limiting JG and Malik, was the stupid coaching decision in this game and not a Woodson call - I really can’t believe that was a Woodson decision, mind numbingly stupid.

The old saying if it aint broke don’t fix it — simple truth

They say good teams can play ugly and win, so maybe it’s a sign we’re actually a good team.  

But man, that was brutal. If people in the future want to know why a guy like TJD didn’t win much, pop in a tape of this game. We got literally almost nothing from our backcourt—they were easily a net-negative. And not a lot from the other guys as well. TJD carried this team on his back. One of the better individual performances I’ve seen in a while.