Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Grown A$s Man

His in-game coaching has undergone a change and it would be interesting if it's self-realization or he's paying closer attention to his assistants.  Great game to have Sisley in attendance with TJD's performance since Izzo's recruiting him very hard.
I've noticed the assistants being way more involved and enthusiastic. I've also noticed Woody's head turned toward them a lot more in these last 3 games. It may just be that I've happened to notice it recently and it's been happening?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

The adjustments are nice and effective but It is never just one thing that leads to a good team playing as badly as IU was to start the year. Having TJD fully healthy for more or less the first time all year sure helps make things easier. The Team renewing their focus on defense helps even more.