Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Michigan State - Sunday, 1/22/23 @ Noon on CBS

Should be swept under the rug (as I’m sure you would agree). Those T’s at Xavier were bizarre. Haven’t seen similar calls in any college game this season.
I was thinking about this earlier this week. I haven't seen 1 either

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, BGleas said:

In years past I would have complained about this a lot. This year? I'm completely fine with how we're playing offense. 

TJD is dominating and IU is playing with an identity and a purpose on that end, as well as very efficiently. 

In years past, izzo has proven time and time again, that he can fold, blend, muttle, mix deferent players to find the best combination. I hate him , but by god he's good at it. 

Is woody and crew bringing that to IU? Perhaps. LFG ! god l love Coke basketball ! 

Just now, Joe_hoopsier said:

In years past, izzo has proven time and time again, that he can fold, blend, muttle, mix deferent players to find the best combination. I hate him , but by god he's good at it. 

Is woody and crew bringing that to IU? Perhaps. LFG ! god l love Coke basketball ! 

I'm confused. But yeah, LFG IU!!

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

Izzos press conference are always interesting when he loses.    6 games 16 days.  Lol.    IU one of the most physical teams they have played.   Pretty sure he called out Hall for not playing in his own little way.  I don’t  think   Izzo has ever lost a game where the other team was just better.    Walker was sick.   Hard to listen to without laughing at some of the stuff coming out.    The lengths coaches will go to justify losses is comical   That’s not just izzo that’s all over college basketball 

Izzo has found a way to justify a lot worse things than losses, that's why I hate him. You're right though, coaches will go to great lengths to justify losses.

53 minutes ago, croneleoni said:

I guess we are a good shooting team??? Is anyone else surprised?Screenshot_20230122_153849_Twitter.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G981U using BtownBanners mobile app

One of those is Galloway, last year we complained about how busted his shot is, who saw that one coming?  Oh, and it's on the most attempts per game if his career.

9 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I really, really hope he can back this up. I'm already having visions of an 8 point, 4 rebound, 4 foul game in Mackey with the Paint Crew harassing him all game. 

I hate comments like that. There have been games this year that has been false… he’s played well at times but he has been outplayed in several of our losses 

1 minute ago, MikeRoberts said:

I hate comments like that. There have been games this year that has been false… he’s played well at times but he has been outplayed in several of our losses 

Funny. Historically, airports attract airplanes, ALL OF THEM. Dart boards attract sharp pointy darts.

If 4 ppl guard TJD. I like the odds on the other 4:1.

2 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

He's definitely had some games this year where he was a no show.  He's playing at an extremely high level right now, at this level he'd be a very tough assignment.

4 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

One of today's targets was in the hall.  He also re-tweeted 2 other tweets related to today's game.

WTF... The vid is sensored....

"The following media includes potentially sensitive content"

It's a video of an IU flag being waved. Did today chaff Tom and he is now also in the IC?