Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Michigan State - Sunday, 1/22/23 @ Noon on CBS

2 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

I must confess. I like Woody a lot but after Iowa, Northwestern and Penn State consecutive losses I was ready to hang Woody’s head in my den like a 10 point buck. It looked like he totally lost the team, the season and the fans.

Last 3 games were masterful Coach Woodson. Keep it up!

too-much-information-really-wish-you-had

12 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’ll be sick if that kid doesn’t see the 2nd weekend of the tournament. Regardless of the “why”, it would be a shame for that good of a player and the face of the program for 4 years to not get something under his belt from a team standpoint. 

The good news is that I think the team from the  last three games is capable of that. Anybody that rips off a few 30/15 games in the tourney is bound to be a first round pick. NBA suffers from recency bias as bad as anyone else. 

54 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Izzos press conference are always interesting when he loses.    6 games 16 days.  Lol.    IU one of the most physical teams they have played.   Pretty sure he called out Hall for not playing in his own little way.  I don’t  think   Izzo has ever lost a game where the other team was just better.    Walker was sick.   Hard to listen to without laughing at some of the stuff coming out.    The lengths coaches will go to justify losses is comical   That’s not just izzo that’s all over college basketball 

But it’s especially Izzo. Posted earlier if anyone would want to bet on whether the little whiner would make excuses like he always does in a L - yep, he’s a little whiner of a man