Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Michigan State - Sunday, 1/22/23 @ Noon on CBS

6 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Then a dumb foul 80ft from the basket when they can’t score. And Galloway refusing to go string to the rim. We could be up 10.

I’ll take up 5 with how the first ten minutes went. 

Yep,

We had the ball up 7 with 45 seconds to go when TB launched that long 3 early in the shot clock. Don’t want to take away from a great first half but I have PTSD from the last seasons when we had multiple chances in games to go up 10 or so, took a bad shot, and next thing you knew the lead was down to 3-4.

Anyway, lots of positives in the last 17 minutes of the first half.

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Score differential between IU and Michigan State while the player was on the floor.

So really it's very little to do with the individual.  

Daddy day care here at the rcs house. Have had to pause about 45 times to keep kids from killing each other. Finally caught up. Effort has been there from beginning just couldn't hit shots early. MR has done so much better against Hauser but that last foul at end of half is exactly the kind of foul he can't afford to pick up. Hope to come out firing in the 2nd half. Oh and TJD man...he's getting after it again.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk