Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU_FanClub

Betting Thread

Outside of picking up Baylor +100 at half, not a good day at the office so far. 

I didn’t do much college ball betting today. I’m going to do something extra rare for me and take IU on the spread, but I actually feel good about it. Couldn’t do a lot of live betting just bc I was home with the family but I managed to squeeze in FAU on the points with about 10 minutes left in the game.
Still waiting on my NBA plays to pan out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, HinnyHoosier said:

I didn’t do much college ball betting today. I’m going to do something extra rare for me and take IU on the spread, but I actually feel good about it. Couldn’t do a lot of live betting just bc I was home with the family but I managed to squeeze in FAU on the points with about 10 minutes left in the game.
Still waiting on my NBA plays to pan out.

A furious late rally and I end the day up….by a respectable $2.64. Heroic effort on my part. 

9 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

A furious late rally and I end the day up….by a respectable $2.64. Heroic effort on my part. 

Not to be that guy, but I’ll be that guy….

45 college BB bets (ATS and O/U) at $20 per. 24-21 on the day and i cleared a cool $12.64. 
Drinks are on me I guess lol

12 hours ago, johnsoniu said:

Not to be that guy, but I’ll be that guy….

45 college BB bets (ATS and O/U) at $20 per. 24-21 on the day and i cleared a cool $12.64. 
Drinks are on me I guess lol

Thank you for this b/c the next time my wife looks at me sideways and says “you’re not doing anything stupid are you?” when I’m  intently watching a random and meaningless Tuesday night game on my phone with some team called Queens NC I now get to tell her some guy on the boards puts $900 in bets out on Saturdays and I can provide hard proof I’m nowhere near that league! :-)

What's looking good on CBB tonight? I was looking at taking NW at Iowa and the 6.5 pts. Also like Nevada at home against SDSU getting 2.5. Both of these dumb bets?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, rcs29 said:

What's looking good on CBB tonight? I was looking at taking NW at Iowa and the 6.5 pts. Also like Nevada at home against SDSU getting 2.5. Both of these dumb bets?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

San Diego St is 19-6 ATS as a road conference favorite since 2019

If this info turns out to cost you any $, I will delete this post and deny any and all knowledge of this thread

How do we feel about Xavier -4 tonight against Providence? I know Freemantle is out, but they're still a wagon at home.

I considered it but I haven’t seen enough of Providence to know what I’m betting against.

I also like Marquette at home with Nova coming in. -6.5 seems doable.

38 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m sure glad I didn’t take Xavier. Or Tennessee. Or Dame under 32.5……

Growth is just not betting.

I took Tennessee, I took Marquette, I took Oklahoma, I took the over on Creighton/Gtown. Growth is seeing a slate of  lines you think have a bunch of gimmes and THEN not betting b/c a gimme is absolutely under no circumstances ever a gimme.