Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU_FanClub

Betting Thread

9 minutes ago, Hoosier2014 said:

Any reason I shouldn't bet IU -10.5?

Edit: when I say bet I mean put the house on it

Probably not touching that but TJD over 25 points is +230 and over 30 is +640. Both are barking at me. 

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

Probably not touching that but TJD over 25 points is +230 and over 30 is +640. Both are barking at me. 

I did. If all of mine hit, I could be up ~$800 tonight..

BUUUUT   I'm starting to get worried, very worried. Goofers are extremely short on personnel, Woody not coaching Ya is. It could be a total blow out quick and then the starters spend 25 min on the bench. This would really piss me off.

Ended up only betting part of the house on the spread. Please dear baby Jesus be a blowout. I don’t wanna have to drink on a work night. No reason Minny should score over 50 in this and if we can’t get to 61… yikes. At least that’s my way of coping with it. 

Ended up only betting part of the house on the spread. Please dear baby Jesus be a blowout. I don’t wanna have to drink on a work night. No reason Minny should score over 50 in this and if we can’t get to 61… yikes. At least that’s my way of coping with it. 

Not looking good. IU isn’t interested in defending.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

7 hours ago, rcs29 said:

Plus $. Suckers be suckers for a reason

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Got 25 on an absolute garbage bucket that hit the bottom of the front of the rim first, but we take wins any way they come.

I like Michigan +5.5 against Purdue tonight. Feels like a game they might win outright or choke away at the end and lose by 3 or 4
Yep I bet that also

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk