Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana at Illinois Thu 1/19/23 8:30pm FS1

3 minutes ago, IU_FanClub said:

I watched a video earlier today that loved the over in this game and they had 145.5 they were probably sweating so hard

I had us scoring 3 less and ill 5 more.... GD I was close. lol

8 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Pretty sure we had zero Quad 1 road wins last year. We have two now. 

Yeah.  Best win on road was at Maryland (net 90).  Already have 2 top 22 road wins so far.     Illinois will drop some but no matter that will be a great road win at the end of the year 

6 minutes ago, GoHoosiers1996 said:

Here is the deal. Race is average. Him coming back does not make us better. 2 “good” games from Geronimo does not dismiss his faults. He is what he is, and so is Race. We have had two good games in a row, that doesn’t mean we are back; it means we have played two good games in a row. I don’t know what it means - we can only speculate.  It’s up to the players to decide. It seems we have played better the last two games. Will it carry over? Who knows. I want, and it feels like we have turned a corner. Just need results. 

Race coming back does make us better. How much is debatable but it’s just plain ridiculous to say that it doesn’t.

I apologize. I did not communicate correctly. What I meant was JG has filled in nicely in RT absence. I think when players are forced into a role, they either perform or they don’t. JG has performed. The question is, are we better with him performing this role that is Race’s or not? That is my question. Race has been a great player for us. Which player makes us better? I don’t know; we can only speculate. That is what we do on these forums. No one person is right or wrong. We just all have an opinion to share and discuss! Go Hoosiers! I love us all?

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Hova- have you punched any dumb Illini fans yet?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Sat around a pretty good group. And a bunch of IU fans…again. I don’t go in looking for trouble…hate “that guy”, but I called a couple travels early in the game the whiners weren’t too fired up about. They weren’t in the game for long anyway so everyone was cordial.

Everyone left when we called a TO with 10 left lol. Front. Runners. 

Indiana On BTN received a reply

Business profile picture

The only “major conference” player in the last 20 seasons to go for 35/9/5/3 in a road game.  #B1GStats x #IUBB