Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana at Illinois Thu 1/19/23 8:30pm FS1

2 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Yeah -- I don't get that. Reneau was set for about 3 seconds, was outside the arc and got crunched. Yet it was a block. 

Real time, I thought Reneau turned his shoulder towards the player when he went up. Even a blind or jet lagged squirrel finds a nut. Doesn't explain the dozens of other misses.

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

Win Sunday and I'll consider the ship righted. Big road win. Got to give Woody credit he has got these guys refocused after the PSU debacle.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Agreed.  Thought we were coach shopping after that one

Didn’t expect it, but damn we brought it tonight. TJD controlled everything in this game. Love that kid.

Illinois shot the ball like SHAT but we were really efficient on O. Battled better on D. Switched and guarded better in general. We need to get a few others rolling besides TJD but, I’ll take this everyday, especially this Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Didn’t expect it, but damn we brought it tonight. TJD controlled everything in this game. Love that kid.

Illinois shot the ball like SHAT but we were really efficient on O. Battled better on D. Switched and guarded better in general. We need to get a few others rolling besides TJD but, I’ll take this everyday, especially this Sunday.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Yes and we did that with 17 TO's!

2 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

We get Race and X back, and if TJD keeps playing to this level, and Hoosiers will be solidly in the tournament! Excellent win tonight!

It sure won’t hurt to get them back asap.

However….. Teams know that to get us rattled ….. all they got to do is throw a hard press on us.

We looked really inept trying to break that press for the most part.

Got  to fix the press issue TOMORROW!