Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB v Wisconsin, Saturday 1/14, 1:00 pm EST on CBS

Caught the game on my phone at my daughter's gymnastics competition here in Terre Haute. Not sure on the whole Duncomb's grandma thing, but, that looked to be a unified bench/team. Hopefully they turn the corner after today. Just once I want CMW to get a tech for the All-American never getting a call. It's pitiful to say the least. On to the next one!

Sent from my SM-G986U using BtownBanners mobile app

17 hours ago, IU_FanClub said:

Beers are flowing. Gonna get the IU basketball YouTube highlights pulled up. We haven’t won a big one on a Saturday in forever tomorrow we are due. I think as long as we win 2 of the next 3 we’re in fine shape. Let’s ******* go

I think if you adjust your expectations to “not gonna win the B1G because of some dumb early losses (two of which were by 3 combined points) and injuries, but could get everyone back and make the postseason interesting,” it helps.

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Not good at all. And the others ahead of him are clearly better, head and shoulders better. 

Other than dribble too much, what did he do wrong?  Set several screens, had a steel.  I'm not expecting him to be TJD.  Just a servicable dude and not kill us when he's in.  

2 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Other than dribble too much, what did he do wrong?  Set several screens, had a steel.  I'm not expecting him to be TJD.  Just a servicable dude and not kill us when he's in.  

I have no problem with him being the 5th big guy on our roster. 

16 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Didn't he set that one screen on the lil Chucky doll that layed him flat on the floor. yea.. I liked that one A LOT (not because chucky is a dirty SOB,   but because chucky is a bucky).