Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB v Wisconsin, Saturday 1/14, 1:00 pm EST on CBS

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Someone might tell Grandma Duncomb she's a fool if she thinks her grandson should be getting mins. 

At least she has the excuse of being his grandma. Lots of people on here wanting to know why the end of the bench doesn’t play lately. 

1. Effort. That's all we asked for.

2. Geronimo, TJD, and Malik forced the issue and look more composed. Please keep it up. 

3. Logan Duncomb needs more minutes. He's not our best but he's serviceable. Just needs minutes to develop. 

4. JHS and Galloway keep driving in.  

3 minutes ago, str8baller said:

At least she has the excuse of being his grandma. Lots of people on here wanting to know why the end of the bench doesn’t play lately. 

That's relatively evident. Gunn is only playing because XJ is out. He was awful today, too. 

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

Much better e and e, i and i, and a and a today!! If only we would have had XJ and Race! Glad to see us move out of the basement of the Big 1.o. One game at a time. There are still issues but with a, a, i, i, e, and e you can still compete.

Yeah, that kind of defense we played today would have kept us in the game against anybody.  We outwisconsined wisconsin.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

Much better e and e, i and i, and a and a today!! If only we would have had XJ and Race! Glad to see us move out of the basement of the Big 1.o. One game at a time. There are still issues but with a, a, i, i, e, and e you can still compete.

Damn Aloha, I thought you were going to burst into Old MacDonald Had A Farm.

3 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Idk about that.  One series where he dribbled too much, but other than ok.  Other freshmen dribble too much as well.  

Not good at all. And the others ahead of him are clearly better, head and shoulders better. 

3 minutes ago, Banksyrules said:

1. Effort. That's what all we asked for.

2. Geronimo, TJD, and Malik forced the issue and look more composed. Please keep it up. 

3. Logan Duncomb needs more minutes. He's not our best but he's serviceable. Just needs minutes to develop. 

4. JHS and Galloway keep driving in.  

I expect with Race out you'll only see Duncomb in against slower seven foot types.  Crowl has skills, but he's never going to be accused of outathleting anyone.