Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB v Wisconsin, Saturday 1/14, 1:00 pm EST on CBS

15 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that.  And just to nitpick, wouldn't that make it 4-25?

No, the 3-24 over the last 27 is 3 wins vs 24 losses and not the 3 wins out of 24 games that you're probably thinking. So a win would make it 4 wins vs 24 losses.

Well here we go again lol. Let’s take care of business at home and go from there. We’re all frustrated but let’s hope the team makes us all look dumb! Go Hoosiers baby
I am all for winning Saturday and getting this thing back on track but they would probably have to win every game the rest of the big 10 to make us really look dumb. This team was supposed to contend for the big 10 not finish in last place

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

It's a local Wisconsin reporter in an article that centers on detailing the health of Tyler Wahl.

Seems like pretty appropriate stuff to me.

Appropriate to talk about his health, absolutely, but to act like their depth will be tested more than IU's...not so much.  I think you could leave the part out about depth being tested whenever you are playing against a team missing two starters to injury.

7 minutes ago, Gnet550 said:

Appropriate to talk about his health, absolutely, but to act like their depth will be tested more than IU's...not so much.  I think you could leave the part out about depth being tested whenever you are playing against a team missing two starters to injury.

It would be the equivalent of the Bloomington Herald running an article about Race and X and not contrasting it with Wahl's impact. Small paper reporter focused on his team's guys.

1 minute ago, Banksyrules said:

That wasn't nice. I think after thirty years of watching regardless of the outcome, I find myself wanting to work on other stuff because I just don't wan't to be bummed. It's a real problem that it's coming to this. 

I'm just kidding. I find myself doing other things in the second half sometimes now and never have in my last 40 years

Just now, Stuhoo said:

FAU/North Texas in person just down the road with IUBB on the recording, or IUBB live.

What say you?

Live, always. Learned that lesson once again on Wednesday when I skipped a good ISU game.

Holy crap, just looked at the early line for tomorrow and IU is 4.5 pt favorite!?! 

somebody in vegas is hitting the sauce pretty heavy. Any degenerate gamblers out there might want to jump on that cause i dont see it staying that way for long.