Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Penn State - Wednesday, 1/11/23 @ 7:00 on BTN

3 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Mike Woodson should be fired at season's end. He won't be but he should be.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

He definitely should be. They’ll give him the 4-5 years they give every coach but it’s clear as day he’s not the answer. This team is cooked. 

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Pitchers and catchers report in just over a month. 

My team decided to half @$$ the off-season. Being good enough to maybe get hot in the postseason and make something happen but never enough pitching to feel good about their chances 

Y'all know I'm usually very measured in criticism I place on a coach.  But here we are at 100 straight minutes of absolutely brutal basketball and the same players are thrown out there making the same mistakes.  33 minutes into the game and Miller Kopp is still on the court putting up his three shots and no rebounds.  Meanwhile Malik Reneau -- who I get, is struggling -- is a talented freshman losing confidence but gets pulled at the first mistake.  

We don't have valuable recruits coming in.  TJD, X, Kopp, and Race are all going to be gone next year.  I fear we are going to see transfers as well as players like Banks and Duncomb have been given no reason to believe they are going to actually see the court.

It's time, IMO, for either Woodson to step away or for the athletic department to make the move for him and begin the search for next season.