Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Penn State - Wednesday, 1/11/23 @ 7:00 on BTN

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

LOL. Woody made it 1.3 seasons……..

Seat gonna be red hot. It’s over folks.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

It's IU though, he'll be given too long.  A coach showing they're not good enough won't cut it, they have to a chance leave a complete mess.

This team wouldn't be that bad if they played in the late 70s through the mid 80s. Teams spurt while we sputter.

Why do our freshmen, although really talented, look bad compared to others? We don't have a system, culture, leadership, etc. that is conducive to freshmen producing.

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

This team wouldn't be that bad if they played in the late 70s through the mid 80s. Teams spurt while we sputter.

Why do our freshmen, although really talented, look bad compared to others? We don't have a system, culture, leadership, etc. that is conducive to freshmen producing.

We have a system?  Neat

2 minutes ago, FloridaHoosierGirl said:

Jordan Hulls gets to sit on the bench now?  Is it just away games?

Could be. It may just be he’s more vital on the bench. Every bench is different, especially when Indiana has 5+ support staff members. 

1 minute ago, DChoosier said:

I’m pulling for Tamar but man….his defense is BAD. Out of position, guys blow by him, etc etc 

Pair him with Kopp and you have the worst defending wings in the Big. I’m doing my best to understand how Kopp gets any minutes when he also brings no offense in Woodys system. Yet he has started every game of his career.

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Put in Banks. 

Put in Leal.

Put in Duncomb.

Put in Gunn.

Just put dudes out there WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT BEING ON THR COURT FOR THE NAME ACROSS THE JERSEY.

I’m not sure it so much effort. It’s our coach putting the players in this position. 

1 minute ago, schoosier said:

Pair him with Kopp and you have the worst defending wings in the Big. I’m doing my best to understand how Kopp gets any minutes when he also brings no offense in Woodys system. Yet he has started every game of his career.

There was a long discussion about this earlier in the season. I'm sure you can figure out how that went.