Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2022-23 Prediction League - Game 17 vs Wisconsin Sat 1/14/23 1pm CBS

How this works!!!

Each week I will create Prediction League threads for the weeks game(s).

It's a simple concept:

Each week you start with 100 points (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the week)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU (over/under doesn't matter)
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent (over/under doesn't matter)

*** Reminder if you post a prediction and want to change it, please just POST a NEW Prediction, do not edit a prior post as I may miss those edits.

The person with the most points (MINUS 2 LOWEST GAMES) at the end of the season wins

CBS tv embarrassment for IU men’s basketball.  Wisky typically has just been to smart and physical during the 21st century and it shows.

Slowly the season is starting to slip away from us.  Forget the big show.  We may not be able to get to the NIT with the way the season is going.  That makes this HOME (we are 9-1) GAME a must win.  I know this is Wisconsin and Wisconsin has owned us for the last two decades, but this is a back to the wall win or go back home and crawl under your bed game and cry game.

I hope home cooking, friendly rims, a loud crowd, and good officials all help.  Though I'm not sure about the officials.  At least Wisconsin is having a down year too and they don't score bunches.

IU - 70

Wisconsin - 66

4 minutes ago, BottomLine said:

Slowly the season is starting to slip away from us.  Forget the big show.  We may not be able to get to the NIT with the way the season is going.  That makes this HOME (we are 9-1) GAME a must win.  I know this is Wisconsin and Wisconsin has owned us for the last two decades, but this is a back to the wall win or go back home and crawl under your bed game and cry game.

I hope home cooking, friendly rims, a loud crowd, and good officials all help.  Though I'm not sure about the officials.  At least Wisconsin is having a down year too and they don't score bunches.

IU - 70

Wisconsin - 66

Good officials?  In the B1G?  

Yeah, I'm never comfortable against Wisconsin.  I still remember a guy I'm 90% certain they pulled from the stands drop 30 on us.

Good time are never as good as it seems.

Bad times are never as bad as it seems. Except for Archie's last season and the Penn State game this week. That was worse than it seemed.

Anyway...

IUBB 68

Wisconsin 65