Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coonhounds

Game Thread: vs. Northwestern 1/8/23 at Noon on FS1

10 minutes ago, sweetpain said:

I am at the point where it just isn't fun or worth my time in the day to watch. I am embarrassed to wear IU garb. I want IU to be great again, it just doesn't seem to be doable with the administration.

Sad 91 grad

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I quit after Iowa. Had it on in the background as I helped the wife rearrange our basement storage room. The couple minutes I caught looked just like Iowa.  

It’s embarrassing to watch for me. I don’t want anyone I know in real life to know that I watch basketball that bad. 

Just now, HoosierAloha said:

That looks pretty freaking delicious. I just chucked a ball at my neighbor can I join the turnover party?

1.0 ref blew an inadvertent whistle before you chucked it. Possession arrow keeps you here.

1 minute ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

I'm liking what I'm  seeing from JHS and if we get XJ and Race back this might be pretty good team. 

Agreed, we MIGHT be able to finish in the top half of the Big 1.o with XJ and Race back along with how JHS and TJD are putting stats up. It would depend on the e and e of that group.

2 minutes ago, Henryville Hoosier said:

I'm liking what I'm  seeing from JHS and if we get XJ and Race back this might be pretty good team. 

It'll be too late by that time.

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

1.0 ref blew an inadvertent whistle before you chucked it. Possession arrow keeps you here.

F***! Just tossed an apple over to them. Am I in? If not I'm going to start hitting golf balls at their house until I get some of those turnovers.

33 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Face the facts, Woodson isn't a good coach. Mediocre at best. 

Wrong, we are lucky to have him!

I was repeatedly informed when we landed him how much of a home run hire this was, and that we likely dodged a bullet by whiffing on Brad Stevens. 

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

Wrong, we are lucky to have him!

I was repeatedly informed when we landed him how much of a home run hire this was, and that we likely dodged a bullet by whiffing on Brad Stevens. 

Hey, Woodson won't go anywhere though.  It's because no one else would hire him but still.

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

Do it a few more times and you might get a scholarship offer.  Just make sure you can't hit a FT.

I'd get my scholly yanked in a heart beat. I can barely keep my mouth shut when things are relatively normal. There is no way they'd let me stay around the team after opening my mouth. Of course, they all have decades more basketball experience than I do so they're obviously right.

If we were healthy we win the last two games imo.  And way to early to give up on CMW.  Gang, we don’t need to go down the Rups Rafters hole.

bottom line though is we give up way to many easy baskets and wide open shots.  

3 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

If we were healthy we win the last two games imo.  And way to early to give up on CMW.  Gang, we don’t need to go down the Rups Rafters hole.

We've still got enough on the roster to not look that bad at home against NW.

5 minutes ago, Napleshoosier said:

All three 5 star players on our roster are playing.

Boatload of other 4 star, top 150 players.

We don't have a talent problem. Certainly not when matched up with Northwestern at home.

12 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

F***! Just tossed an apple over to them. Am I in? If not I'm going to start hitting golf balls at their house until I get some of those turnovers.

Like you'd actually hit their house with a golf ball