Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coonhounds

Game Thread: vs. Northwestern 1/8/23 at Noon on FS1

Lol…everyone walk back on defense and get beat by the slowest guy on the floor to end the half. 

Nothing encapsulates this team better. They probably read their preseason press clippings at halftime. 

Just now, monskisprodigy said:

The last Gunn turnover happened because Geronimo put him in a horrible spot IMO.

I think Gunn provided a spark for that run. Brought an entirely different energy to the court. 

Oh for sure just both looked like neither wanted the ball. Sarcasm is my coping skill when IU plays like this so for that I apologize for laying it on so thick. Good to see them competing though

The last Gunn turnover happened because Geronimo put him in a horrible spot IMO.
I think Gunn provided a spark for that run. Brought an entirely different energy to the court. 
JG needs to have a seat the rest of the season. Time to get the future some playing time

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Don't worry, he's also helping the team play pathetic defense. 

Not true. When there is a switch or TJD is scoring, somebody needs to pick his Trayce's man and they aren't doing it.